Hand-made is the way to go for Gharyan and what’s better than an earthy, organic look ?
Our ethno-contemporary dessert plates are the smallest version of our 9.4" pasta plate.
A particular organic look with irregular forms to make this collection so special. They are offered in matte for rustic beauty and interior glazed to minimize cutlery marks.
- ø 20 cm / ø 7.9"
- 3.7 cm h / 1.5" h
- 0,40 kg | 0,88 lbs
- Pack of 4
- Food safe
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Material: Enameled stoneware
- Completely free of toxic heavy metals (like cadmium and lead)
Our products are handmade by ceramists, one at the time. As such, they're all unique in their own ways and you may spot a small finger print on the base, or the imprint of the grid onto which they were placed when fired. Please note that these are the marks of true craftsmanship.
Packaging marks may be spotted and your flatware can leave superficial marks. Yet, they can both be easily taken off. Check how in our Use & Care @ www.gharyan.fr
• Quick and extreme changes in temperature could cause thermal shock causing your stoneware to crack.
• Do not preheat stoneware and do not place wet stoneware in the oven.
• Do not use on the grill
• Do not place dense, frozen food items on Stoneware.
• Do not place hot stoneware directly on a cold surface as it may cause cracks, use trivet or a towel and let it cool down to avoid such cracks.
•The use of sharp utensils may leave slight scratches. A few options can help you remove them; rub your dishes using a good scrubber with baking soda, cream of tartare or a scouring powder (Bar Keepers Friend) with water.