Olive oil is the lifeblood of the Mediterranean. Ensure that it is kept the way it was meant to be, in beautiful Olive Oil bottles hand-made by Tunisian craftsmen in fragrant gardens along the Mediterranean Sea
Handmade ceramic bottles for oil, vinegar or maple syrup by local artisans and designer-made, our collection is special and unique by its matte finish
- ø 8 cm / ø 3.2"
- 25 cm h / 9.8" h
- 60 cl / 21 oz
- 0,6 kg | 1,32 lbs
- Food safe
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Material: Enameled stoneware
- Completely free of toxic heavy metals (like cadmium & lead) and carcinogens found in other, less robust, ceramic forms
Disclaimer: Our products are handmade by ceramists, one at the time. As such, they're all unique in their own ways and you might spot a small finger print on the base, or the imprint of the grid onto which they were placed when fired. Please note that these are the mark of true craftsmanship.
Use & Care for ustensiles marks: www.gharyan.fr
• Quick and extreme changes in temperature could cause thermal shock causing your stoneware to crack.
• Do not preheat stoneware and do not place wet stoneware in the oven.
• Do not use on the grill
• Do not place dense, frozen food items on Stoneware.
• Do not place hot stoneware directly on a cold surface as it may cause cracks, use trivet or a towel and let it cool down to avoid such cracks.
•The use of sharp utensils may leave slight scratches. A few options can help you remove them; rub your dishes using a good scrubber with baking soda, cream of tartare or a scouring powder (Bar Keepers Friend) with water.